Guidline for Authors
Only who received a notification of acceptance (will be notified in early March) can submit a full paper. Deadline for the full abstract submission is April 30, 2019. The format of the paper must follow the guidelines below.
- The upper limit of a full paper is 4 pages.
- The paper must be written in Times New Roman with the font size of 11.
- All manuscripts must contain the essential elements: Abstract, Key words, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results (may be com-bined with Discussion), Discussion, Conclusions, Figures and Tables with Captions.
- Title page will be printed and included in the program of IBS 2019 and must contain the essential elements: Title, Author names and affiliations, Corresponding authors Email Address, Abstract, Key-words.
- The file should be uploaded in the PDF format.
- Please give a filename as “ID_family name.pdf” (e.g. FA009_kudo.pdf). ID is provided in the e-mail of "[IBS2019] Notification of Acceptance”.
- These will form the un-refereed Proceedings, which will be available to delegates on a USB stick at the conference.
Copyright on these papers belongs to the individual authors, and not to IBS 2019.