Call for Papers
We invite papers for IBS 2019. All papers must be written and presented in English, the official language of the symposium, addressing one of the following themes.
- Fundamentals and Applications in Biomineral Processing
(bioleaching, bio-oxidation, bio-flotation, bio-beneficiation)
- Microbial Ecology, Biogeochemistry
- Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology
- Bioremediation, Bio-barriers, Mine Waste, Radionuclides
- Biomineralization, New Biomaterials
- Bio-recovery of Precious Metals, Fuels and Energy
Short Abstract Submission
Short abstracts, between 150 and 300 words, must be submitted by January 31, 2019. Please ensure that your abstracts do not contain Figures, References, Tables or Equations. Notification of acceptance will be sent at the end of February 2019.（Deadline of the short abstract submission was postponed until 11th February.）
Full Abstract Submission
If accepted, submission of full abstract will be requested. The deadline for submission of full abstract is April 30, 2019. These will form the un-refereed Proceedings, which will be available to delegates on a USB stick at the conference. Copyright on these papers belongs to the individual authors, and not to IBS 2019.
Short abstracts will be printed and included in the program of IBS 2019. Full abstracts (un-refereed) will not be printed and will be available on a USB stick.