The poster session will be split into 2 days.
Presentation I.D. : FA001~FA111, NB002~NB003
Posters should be mounted before 9:00 on Monday 21st and removed at the end of the day. Please be available at your poster during the scheduled poster session to answer questions.
Posters should be mounted on Tuesday, 22 October, by 9:00 and to be removed at the end of the day. Please be available at your poster during the scheduled poster session to answer questions.
Monday, 21 October: 8:30 ~ 18:15
Tuesday, 22 October: 8:30 ~ 18:15
- Poster Size: 0.85 m (width) x 1.2 m (height) (DIN A0, portrait format).
- Prepare a heading at the top of your poster indicating the abstract title, authors, and affiliations.
- Posters should be self-explanatory (but not comprehensive), by using clear sectioning (e.g. abstract, introduction, results, discussion and conclusions).
- The poster number will be labeled by the organizer on the board.
- Pushpins will be supplied.
- Writing or painting on the poster board is not allowed.
- Please come to the PPT Collection Room as early as possible after registration to upload your PPT to the conference PC using the USB stick.
- We will be strict about timing, and you will be stopped when your time is up even if you have not finished.
- Presenters are asked to stay in the Conference Hall during your session.
- You cannot use your own notebook for your presentation.
- Only Microsoft Windows Power Point 2016 will be available at the conference.
The awards ceremony will be held at the Conference Hall at the end of the day on Wednesday, 23 October.